Flow is a audio visual installation based on the music by the Dresden based musician Escape Now! The visuals are generated in realtime using the frequency, loudness and dynamic in the music. the visuals show us the time in sound, so it it show us a continued visual flow of the sound.
the installation was tested up to 4K / 60fps which means we can use up to 4 HD projectors in parallel.
- horizontal or vertical alignment
- up to 3 projectors with HD Resolution
- projection screen in Format matching the resolution of projectors
- high quality stereo sound
- Visuals / Programming: ds-x.org
- Software: Cycling74 Max7
- Sound: Escape Now